- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires cutting and grinding
- Requires minor trimming to the factory bumpstops.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).