- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires cutting and grinding
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic / old body style" models.
- Does NOT fit models with Stock Stamped Steel Control Arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).