Skip to content
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Factory rear overload springs will NEED to be removed on equipped models.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must use 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels due to larger calipers/rotor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device